SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index

SaveTheCougar.Org
Michigan Cougar sighting archive as reported to SaveTheCougar.Org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7/11/2010 Gladwin County, Michigan - cougar sighting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Gladwin County Michigan Cougar Sightings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
micougar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: 7/11/2010 Gladwin County, Michigan - cougar sighting. Reply with quote

Gladwin County, Michigan - cougar sighting.
Reported Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM to www.savethecougar.org
Date of Observation: 7/11/2010
Time: 4:30 AM
County: Gladwin
Location Description: M-61 15.5 miles east of Gladwin. Standing on the middle of the road. Blew the horn, cougar jumped approx. 10 feet in the air and returned into the woods heading north.
Sighting Description:
On my way to work at 4:30 am. Traveling on M-61, 15.5 miles east of Gladwin. Cougar was sitting in the middle of the road eating road kill. The cat turned and looked at me but wouldnt move. I then blew the horn and startled the cat, he then jumped over 10 feet and darted into the woods, heading north. It appeared to be between 120-130 lbs, golden in color, long swooped tail touching the ground.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Gladwin County Michigan Cougar Sightings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: