SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index

SaveTheCougar.Org
Michigan Cougar sighting archive as reported to SaveTheCougar.Org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/20/09 Tuscola County, Michigan - cougar sighting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Tuscola County Michigan Cougar Sightings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
micougar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: 12/20/09 Tuscola County, Michigan - cougar sighting. Reply with quote

Tuscola County, Michigan - cougar sighting.
Reported Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:59 AM to www.savethecougar.org
Date of Observation: 12/20/09
Time: 2:30 pm
County: Tuscola
Location Description: Blackmore and Snover Rd
Sighting Description:
Me and a friend were driving back from the store. I was looking into the fields for deer and saw somthing brown walking the tree line in an open field. I said sweet a coyote, as we got closer, I noticed it was a cat... I then said stop the car, holy cow its a cougar, my buddy stoped and the cat just sat there looking back at the road, about 100 yrds away. I tried to take a pic with cell phone but too far away... We kept whistling at it to get it to move, and it finally jumped into the woods. It was atleast 80 pds, and about 4-5 feet long, tanish, with long tail, and white belly...I just couldnt believe what I saw in the thumb of michigan! Before this, I would laugh at people that said they saw them in Michigan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaveTheCougar.Org Forum Index -> Tuscola County Michigan Cougar Sightings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: